To adapt its training to the region, IHEDN joined forces with local partners, namely: the Regional Directorates of Economy, Employment, Labor and Solidarity; the National Information Systems Security Agency (ANSSI) and the Lyon Academic School of Continuing Education.
On this cycle’s program: 49 hours of conferences covering the essential topics of international competition such as economic security, monitoring and OSINT, cybersecurity, influence and lobbying, as well as compliance.
This exciting training, which combines experts from the public and private sectors, consists of:
- a presentation of the State services competent in combating interference and defending our economic interests: (the Defense Intelligence and Security Directorate, the General Directorate of External Security, the General Directorate of Internal Security, the Strategic Information and Security Service Economic, the National Information Systems Security Agency, the French Anti-Corruption Agency)
- an introduction to Economic and Strategic Intelligence
- familiarization with OSINT monitoring tools and awareness of France’s digital sovereignty
- an appropriation of influence and lobbying issues
- familiarization with compliance, extraterritoriality and combating corruption through strong and concrete testimonies about economic confrontation maneuvers
Upcoming: IHEDN will organize from January 30th to February 7th, 2024 in Paris, the 83rd cycle in Economic and Strategic Intelligence.